There are several ways, and counting, of how to listen to YarraBUG Radio:
2. Listen in via 3CR digital audio broadcasting. To tune into digital radio you will need a DAB receiver or device with a DAB+ chip.
4. Wait until after our broadcast to when the podcast is available – you can download the podcasts from 3CR’s podcast page or download for the link supplied in the first righthand column over there >>
5. What is podcasting you ask? Learn how to get started here.
6. Listen to the podcasts via the onpage nifty audio-player for each episode.
7. You can subscribe and download YarraBUG Radio podcasts from iTunes
8. Another podcast option: listen on TuneIn:
9. Each podcast is hosted online for approximately 6 weeks from date of broadcast.